Re: [ST] Rink Shank

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard wrote:
> 97% of the time we all talk motorcycles, but every so often that 2%
> rares it's ugly head.

I have it on good authority that those statistics are accurate within 1% ;-)

> I figure of the hundreds of people in our > family, at least one must have construction knowledge. And it just > so happens, I got my answer off list - thanks to Mr. Lawler.

You could say that I hit the nail on the head!

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest."
     -- Kilgore Trout, (Philip Jose Farmer), "Venus on the Half Shell"