Re: [ST] MotoGP - Round 1 Nicky Hayden

I think Nicky does not want to settle for anything but running at the front. At the time Hayden tucked the front he had just take back 0.3 sec and was just under 2.0 seconds back. If he does not crash he would have been back in the fight for the win in a couple of laps. IMO Nicky would gladly except a close third, but not a distant 3rd without trying 100%.
  I think it is still too early to pass judgement on Nicky. But this is the year.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA