RE: [ST] MotoGP - Round 1

The last corner was a very close thing. I have no trouble seeing the "Gibernau" point of view.

However, since Gibernau was hit in the shoulder, I think that means Rossi showed him more then half a bike.
While I agree that the lead bike owns "the line", it you don't own the space the other bike is actually setting on.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA