From: STeve Duncan <xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:25:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [ST] Re: CHAIN / SPROCKET WEAR.

Listen to Dan the Man.

I concur with Dan (he's a pretty reliable guy actually). 20K is good mileage for your riding style. Definitely change to whole shebang, it's expensive but worth it, in the long run. The OEM chain is a good unit now that they have switched from Regina to DID. You could upgrade to the DID X-Ring. I believe the stocker is the O-ring. I've used both and did not notice a significant difference in overall mileage, however.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST