RE: [ST] 2005 => Disappointing

Luggage = Helmet Lock. It's the safest place for your expensive lid. Besides, sometimes *$$holes pee in your helmet when it's locked to your bike just because they can.

Also, I'll take bigger luggage and less under-seat storage any day (equates to more storage overall). Even with the relocated lock for the luggage, it's still a pain to get to, especially when a Cop is looming over you waiting for you to produce the registation (and not a gun!)

(Not that I have any experience with that! ;)

--J