[ST] RS/ST Stuff for sale

I've sold my RS, so I am trying to rid myself of the extra stuff I've got sitting around. The following items are for sale:

Brand new, stock ST(Y2K) clip-ons: http://128.95.90.110/images/STBars.jpg
Price is $135 plus shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra.

Triumph one piece leathers, will fit someone 6' to 6' 2", 190lbs to 210lbs (my best guess): http://128.95.90.110/images/triumphleathers.jpg
Price is $300 plus shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra.

Triumph OEM Air filter for 2000 RS (may fit ST).
Price $10 plus shipping.

OEM oil filter, $8 plus shipping

OEM stock RS sprocket, removed after 1000 miles, $10 plus shipping.

OEM RS Muffler (Y2K), removed within hours of purchase, $15 plus shipping.

Or... I'll throw everthing in a box as one big package for $435 Price plus shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra. C'mon, you know you want it!

Thanks,

Peckham

2003 GasGas TXT200 Pro
2001 GasGas TXT280