Re: [ST] Fuel usage, servicing and sprockets

Barry,
Sounds like a nice ride.

I also get some false neutrals in the higher gears. Your engine
harshness may also be a sign that you need to have your throttle
bodies synced.

It was my birthday on Monday and I decided that I did not want to
spend it in front of my laptop. So I met a friend at the Massachusetts
- New Hampshire border and we rode up through New Hampshire and
Vermont. For those of you who know New England we made it as far as
Route 17 in Vermont, ran it once, and then headed home. I was out for
11 hours, including a stop for lunch and did 444 miles. About 160 of
those were on the highway as I had to dash back to Boston for a dinner
engagement. Riding on a Monday is great as there was not much traffic
on the roads once I got out of town.

Rupert