From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Garry Simmons
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:04 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rgalea@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Damaged ST on ebay. Thoughts?

I believe I read about this bike on another forum (TriumphRAT maybe?).
Guy starts his bike and goes into the house for something, gets
distracted, and finds bike running in the driveway an hour later. Or
something like that. The lack of pics and possibility of engine damage
would have me VERY concerned about the actual condition of the bike.

Garry