Re: [ST] Floppy mirrors

Colin,
Here is a set of pics that show how I fixed it. http://www.garlic.com/~agarvin/
Basicly I took a screw, two washers and a nut and created a clamp that tightens up the joint. I put the screw through the center hole and put a washer that had a center hole big enough to fit over the post on the top and then put another washer and a nut on top of that. There is a pic of the hardware and how it is installed at the above link.
Al

brettwilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:
I seem to recall that someone came up with a really good fix to the problem of the floppy mirrors on the ST.
Any chance of a re-post?
Brett
'99 ST