RE: RE: [ST] Please, Not an Oil Thread

Yeah, it seems counter-intuitive to me as well, but there are many folks on the Hawk list using it and liking it, so I guess I'm a bit of a Lemming over that.  Not that a middle-weight twin could be that different from a heavyweight triple.

Not very warm here in New Hamster today, back yard thermometer read 29 F as I was loading up the bike for a ride to the gym then work.  Brr.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
978-269-0265 Office