[ST] Damaged ST on ebay

> But who here thinks that just letting the bike idle for an hour would
> actually ruin the bike?  I don't buy it...

Judging from what MY temp gauge does at a stoplight, I would say leaving an ST idling for an hour would overheat it at least to the point of warping the head, if not running it dry and turning the oil back into tar.
Given that you can find good, well cared-for running STs for ~$4K and parts bikes are anything but scarce in the breakers, I woukdn't think it would be worth more than $500-$600 even if you NEEDED the parts.

David
'99ST