Re: [ST] Queries about a new '04 ST from a newbie

In a previous email, Ern Reeders stated:
When trying this I can barely hear the clicks - and they don't appear to
come regularly; they wouldn't I suppose represent a whole turn of the screw
would they? or half?

Welcome aboard, Ern. One click is a half turn.

Meantime, I have a couple of Genmar risers winging their way downunder,
ditto for crash protectors and a radiator/oil cooler guard.

What brand/marque/make radiator guard are you getting and where is it coming from?

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Contradiction is good for the soul. Unless it's not."
            -- Mark Morford