Re: [ST] West coast -Triumph rally

  Doggydoo wrote:
>>... Myron and I are riding up to Whistler (north of Vancouver) for
>>the Triumph Tour of the Canadian Rockies, May 29th-June 7th.

That's spectacular country.  It should be a great event.  One of these
years...

>>I tried to get Rick to go but his Mommy wouldn't let him;...
>>he's got to stay home and refinish the table

Actually, Mommy did give me an out-of-town pass that week for the TRAP
Season Opener in NW CA.  Interesting that the So.CA folks will head
into the Pacific NW ('SW' to BC'ers?) during a time when NW natives
are heading south to escape our soggy June weather...

So in spite of Neil's weather report:
>>... here in Vancouver it's 22 degrees Celsius (71.6 degrees
Fahrenheit), there's no wind to speak of, and there's not a cloud in
the
sky! <<

...have fun but take raingear! ;o)

--