[ST] Looking for a Sprint

I'm thinking pretty hard about selling my '02.  This is expected to be
the last year I can ride (am on my 2nd series of chemo, results haven't
been good) and my wife wants me to get something she can ride with me on
this summer.

Still have stock everything (including the seat, which is what she hates
the most.  Well she doesn't like the peg placement either.

I've got all the plastic off and am doing spring cleaning.  Planned on
going to nearby dealerships and getting a Honda VTX 1300 or some other
crappy cruiser.  Yuck.  I don't remember how many miles are on it, but
around 10k, I believe.  All dealer service has been performed.  Hard
bags.  Red (the fastest color).  Dropped it during first month of riding
while pulling out of a restaurant parking lot during Jan (about 10
degree weather--tires must have been hard as rocks is all I can figure)
while doing about 5 mph, but have replaced the upper fairing.

Never been on the track, though I'd like to.  New Metzeler Z6's.  Yada,
yada, yada.  Of course, like any self-respecting Sprint, it runs like
the wind.  Matter of fact, I might have set the record between downtown
Atlanta, GA and my house in west Knoxville, TN.  2 hours and 15 minutes
including a gas stop.  But that was last year, I don't ride that fast
anymore.  Well, not for long distances, anyway.  He-he. :)  As you can
tell, I'm not a cruiser kind of guy.

Anyway, I haven't priced anything, just thinking out loud.  There's a
couple guys on the list who know me personally and can vouch that
although I like to ride fast I also don't rag the bike.  I planned on
keeping the bike at least 5 years, but the Lord has other plans.
Planned on dropping a tooth in the front, adding two in the rear, etc,
but never got around to it.  Stone stock.

James