RE: [ST] Barber Motosports Museum Pics

From: "Andrew F. Kay, Jr. " <captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx>

Did you have to fix a flat or something?  Web and I did 760 miles
between AZ and Texas in a little over 11 hours including stops.  I'm
afeared our youth is getting soft, might have something to do with what
you do with your nuts.

I stopped and took a nice long nap at a rest stop. It was quite pleasent actually. Gotta stop and listen to the birds sing sometimes, my friend. I hate interstates.

You still have an open invatation to meet me in NoArk for some real riding. We can do the nut weighing there <bfg>

eL Donut jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST
'96-DR350S