RE: [ST] Looking for a Sprint

Guzzi.  Yeah, remember my story (I did tell it here, right?) about my friend (George K knows Marcus) who thoroughly spanked a trio of Ricky Racers in matching leathers on GSXRYXFZKCBR 750-1000s on his Guzzi Stone in the Georgia Smokies.  Passing them in some tight turns.  Helps he's an ex-road racer, but the Guzzi is not nearly as cruiser as it looks.  Kind of a "sleeper".

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
978-269-0265 Office