RE: [ST] Looking for a Sprint

I know my friend has well over 20k miles on his Stone, bought new last Spring, and hasn't had any repairs.  Valve adjustment access is ideal!

Yeah, got off my Hawk (43hp) and onto a Breva 750 (about the same) and was seriously underwhelmed by the motor.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
978-269-0265 Office