RE: [ST] EFI Tuning

Rich,
I'm not a TuneBoy expert and like you I load other people's tunes.  When
you use TuneBoy to extract the tune on your bike, you get the base tune's
name or number even though it isn't necessarily that base tune.  Let me
say it another way, when I load PK's touring tune what I read is 10130
which is the base tune.  It doesn't say PK's tune or anything like that.
If you download a tune from
http://www.tuneboy.com.au/TuneDownloads/Tunes.html
you should be able to fine what is stock or extremely close.

When I downloaded the stock tune for my 04 RS I had to send it to Wayne to
be converted into the "tune" format.  It came back with no changes to any
engine performance parameters, only format changes, and it was a 10119 I
think.

Hope this helps,
Rod