Re: [ST] EFI Tuning

Richard,

But from your original post I understood that you were "looking for the
number of the base tune for 10033".

As you no doubt noticed, that number does not appear in the Series 18
Tune Listing at:

http://www.tuneboy.com.au/TuneDownloads/Tunes.html

(that's the main reason I didn't respond)

Was 10033 the number returned by TuneEdit, was it printed on your ECU,
or was it hand-written on your  ECU.  If it was hand-written, there is
the possibility of a simple TYPO.  The other thing I was thinking was
that if this is what TuneEdit returns, perhaps it is been superseded by
10078 altogether.