Re: [ST] for Andy - money time,... the mystery of it all

AH...Don....
   I was thinking of an appropriate response to Capt.  Quackenbush's
statements when it appears that you have taken the words right  outta my mouth,
thanks !

 Don Kames
 '03 ST in ILL.

In a message dated 4/29/2005 12:14:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
donnydogood@xxxxxxx writes:

Dear Chief Hand-Stuck-In-Pocket (Andy's Seminole Indian  name);

>>> I need some help to make our contribution.   What next? <<<

Instead of going to all the  trouble of sucking the dead moths out of your
wallet and trying to make ink  stick to a rubber check, just let me know how
much you want to chip-in and  I'll PayPal it to Rupert in your name.  You can
just deduct it from the  bill for my ROTLE polo shirts when they arrive and not
have to worry about the  sweating, rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure
that would result from  sending money yourself!
Cheers;            doggydoo   - - -  o&\o

Watch your pennies and the dimes will take care of  themselves, and you'll
have $5 for your old age!