Re: [ST] Chain Life

> I have 13000+ on my ST and I cannot pull the links off the sprocket to
> expose the teeth at all.  I can only recall having adjusted the chain
twice.
Right now on the new RS, it barely moves on the sprocket and on the 10K
miles ST it moves but I can't see any daylight though the lowest point in
the sprocket nor is there any sharpening of the teeth.  What does Triumph
measure their 21 pin, center to center distance with????  It's a bit
difficult measuring that puppy down to the knat's ass.

I think I'll just keep that part of the manual off limits and when I get to
20K I'll just give the chain a tug a bit more frequently.  I didn't "have"
to adjust my chain until I started playing with an 18T sprocket.  Even after
that it didn't need adjusting, just changed it when I was monkeying with
something else.

Thanks,
Rod