Re: [ST] Bike is happy, wife is NOT!

Don

This begs the question as to whether you're giving them equal
treatment.  You should be getting the Trophy to blow out the candle with
a backfire form the air-intake.
Another possible course of action would be to park the missus in the
garage in line with the other two.  Whatever you do, don't wash her in
the bath! I've heard it causes ructions.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> Dkamest110@xxxxxxx 04/04/2005 04:51:18 >>>

In a message dated 4/3/2005 6:40:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,