Re: [ST] Bike is happy, wife is NOT!

- --0-1430565499-1112632758=:12179

At least she knows where you are when your not at home!!

My wife threatened to leave me if I purchased a new bike (My eye was on the Buell X1 at the time). Once I was faced w/this untimatum I immediatly went and got the considerably more expensive ST instead-my first choice. Im still not sure why she broke her promise and stuck around. I have yet to figure out if its productive or counterproductive that I dissapear across the states w/my one true love for sevreal weeks a year!

I think I will try giving the bodywork a bath in the tub! this is a splendid idea! I *might* even remove it from the bike first!!!

Seriously, my closest bro told me that if I have to justify my irrational love of the machine to my wife, than I may have the wrong wife. This makes sense but it sounds to me like yours is pretty tollerant of it! she just migth be a keeper  :)

Peace
Tony
00 ST

- ---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
- --0-1430565499-1112632758=:12179

<DIV>At least she knows where you are when your not at home!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My wife threatened to leave me if I&nbsp;purchased&nbsp;a new&nbsp;bike (My eye was on the Buell X1 at the time). Once I was faced w/this untimatum I immediatly went and got the considerably more expensive ST instead-my first choice. Im still not sure why she broke her promise and stuck around. I have yet to figure out if its productive or counterproductive that I dissapear across the states w/my one true love for sevreal weeks a year!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think I will try giving the bodywork a bath in the tub! this is a splendid idea! I *might* even remove&nbsp;it from the bike&nbsp;first!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Seriously, my closest bro told me that if I have to justify my irrational love of the machine to my wife, than I&nbsp;may have the wrong wife. This makes sense&nbsp;but it sounds to me like yours is pretty tollerant of it! she just migth be a keeper&nbsp; :)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Peace</DIV>
<DIV>Tony</DIV>
<DIV>00 ST</DIV>