From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 12:24 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] idle again

You have an air leak somewhere downstream of the throttle bodies.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, throughout the sensual world
proclaim, one crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a
name." Thomas Osbert Mordaunt, 1730-1809