RE: [ST] Brake Rotors

<<
25K miles on my 99 ST and the front rotors are grooved. I am getting the
bike
ready for a coast to coast and return in September and it would be wise to
change them.
Apart for the OEM stuff, EBC has round rotors available for about 200 USD
each.
Galfer round rotors are discontinued and their Wave Rotors are apparently
not
available for the ST.

Has anyone some experience with either EBC and/or Galfer or any other brand
and
dealers selling them ?

Thanks

Jean Doublet

I have only replaced with OEM rotors I hooked off of E-Bay.  Some were OK,
some were bent.  But I would suggest expanding your search criteria when
dealing with the vendors.  You can also use rotors off of the same vintage
Daytona and Speed Triple as well.  I'm using a former Daytona racebikes
wheels as a spare set on my '02 Sprint ST.  There is some parts
interchangability here we can use too our advantage.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen