[ST] FS: STUFF

Well, it finally happened.  I sold my RS.  I toyed with the idea last fall
and this spring, and finally found a person who I am sure will appreciate
it.  I am bummed out by selling it, but the fact of the matter is that I am
only putting 400 miles a year on it.  The rest of my time is spent riding
trials and dirt bikes, and wrenching on trials and dirt bikes.

I've had three Triumphs since 1997, and they have been the best motorcycles
I've owned in some 25 years or so of riding.

Still have a few bits in the shop.  A brand new, never used OEM muffler, and
a set of brand new ST Clip-ons.  If anyone has any interest in such items,
please contact me.

I have really appreciated reading the RS/ST list and have learned much from
the lot of you over the years. You'll be missed!

Cheers,

Peckham

2003 GasGas TXT200 Pro
2001 GasGas TXT280