[ST] Re: OZ MAIL PROBLEM / Errors-

Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:32:16 -0700 From: Neil Lindsey
<NeilLindsey@xxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [ST] Re: 2002 ST DOWN UNDER.
Looks to me like the user below needs to be blocked from the list.
Isn't this the same address that originated the spam that we were hit
with a week or two ago?
Neil
Neil - my pc is clean and all mail is checked ( thru Nortons ) before
sending - look elseware for a culprit..  Why it is sending the message
prior to the mail being finished is me hitting the "enter" button at
the wrong moment - and who the f@$% are you anyway to say my
contributions should be blocked ???
and to answer Mike, from same mail -
Mike, " You're way overdue for a new chain. It has stretched and your
new sprockets  - sorry to be confusing, the sprockets are "as new" but
are infact same age as the chain- aprox 31,000 klm

Cheers / Harry - stay happy folks  :)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com