Re: [ST] Ouch!

Hey guys, don't bitch about fuel prices, it's un-Patriotic!

#1 It's the cost of Iraqi, freedom!

#2 When you pull that CF can off, and stay at 55 mph, just think about how
much safer the world is.

#3 Now that the prices are so high it will become affordable to take those
concrete caps off of those wells in Texas and Oklahoma, pump in some water
and get US oil in the tank again.  We might even get to open more of
Alaskan oil fields open so we can sell it to Japan and make US oil guys
richer.

#4 The future is really getting brighter too.  When everything that rides
in a truck, train or plane, goes up in price with a fuel surtax on it, you
can take heart that your pay will remain the same to keep inflation in
check.

Ain't Econ 101 fun :-)

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/