Re: [ST] boots again

Well, dang it Dan, ya beat me to it.  Yes, I've alson heard good things
about Oxtar as well.  A friend needed a new pair of boots and I turned him
on to this same sale.

I also have had good luck with my current boots, also from Newenough (love
those guys), see them here:

http://www.newenough.com/alpinestars_roam_boots_page.htm

While not "fully" leather (synth/leather combo) they ARE completely
waterproof (rode 11 hours in driving rain, feet stayed dry), and very
comfortable, even while walking (all day at the Int'l M/C show).

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST