Re: [ST] FYI Gas prices

In honor of this thread, I let my SUV run for 30 minutes in my driveway this
morning.  Then I drove it down the street to get my mail (accidentally ran over
a Yugo in the process).  It's my fear of car pools and mass transit that's
driven me to this extreme.

What's the clinical term for "fear of car pools and mass transit"?  Are there
any support groups out there?

Dan