RE: [ST] FYI Gas prices

Well, Steve, I'm glad to hear your penis is not in need of extension,
but what have SUV's got to do with the fact that the majority of us
don't WANT to ride the stupid trains and buses?  You have a motorcycle
for that very reason.  It is a totally impractical vehicle, yet is it
FUN!  It still burns gas, if not as much as a 4 wheel vehicle, so how do
you justify running it in times of shortage or high prices?  Anyone want
to defend bikes as transport in the US as an alternative to cars and
trucks?  It's been tried before, but the only reason they sell is in the
enjoyment.

The average American isn't afraid of mass transit and car pools, they
simply dislike them, and the attendant loss of freedom.  Let's stop
spending money on government boondoggles that no one shows up to ride
in/on.

I too have a penis extender, but she's at work now, won't be home until
6:00.  I have to use one, so that I can bend my left leg when I'm
wearing pants and not using my penis. *>)

Andy

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, throughout the sensual world
proclaim, one crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a
name." Thomas Osbert Mordaunt, 1730-1809