Re: [ST] FYI Gas prices

Andy,

To me there's some value in doing SOMETHING instead of doing NOTHING.

And I know you're trying to prove a point with the whole "ridiculous"
motorcycle argument but you're going to the extreme and ruining what
logic there is to your side of the argument.

Do I think there needs to be a ban on any type of vehicle?  No, but
someone explain to me why we got rid of the tax benefit for hybrid
vehicles?  This seems like the right kind of subtle encouragement needed.

Again, my devalued 0.02.

Nate