RE: [ST] FYI Gas prices

Nicely said, Jean, but I would add that regardless of the country
producing the oil, it will flow to the highest bidder unless the
government steps in and either institutes price-controls or buys at
market with taxpayer dollars.  Either way lies disaster.

I am certainly not an economist, but at my age, I'm allowed to play one
on TV.

ST content:  Last year I made up a prototype silencer for the ST.  It
works well enough and improves performance, but suffers from a
deficiency of attractiveness and is rather loud.  Well built, solid
stainless, that kind of thing but nothing to write home about.  We went
in a different direction. The little brute is taking up space in the
barn.  $75 plus $10 shipping.  Anyone want it or should I ring the EBay
monster?

Picture available, just ask.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, throughout the sensual world
proclaim, one crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a
name." Thomas Osbert Mordaunt, 1730-1809