RE: [ST] FYI Gas prices

Please don't take it personally, as a matter of fact none of what I said
referred specifically to you, that's why there IS nothing wrong with
your walking to work.

What can be wrong is when Congress (or whoever) mandates that you walk
to work or the media or "the greater good" makes your neighbors believe
you are a subversive if you don't.

Life is too short to spend it attacking those folks, who in many cases,
share our view of the world and it's ups and downs.  What we are
discussing is the application of those views to our situation and the
practical implications of those applications.

Anybody unplug their dryer yet?  Kames probably still has his full of
shop rags.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, throughout the sensual world
proclaim, one crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a
name." Thomas Osbert Mordaunt, 1730-1809