From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of t
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 4:00 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Resources and Gas..../prices/trucks/cars/whatever/who
cares

Could you guys take this personal shit off list.  You got personal
problems with someone and their political views or car/truck choices do
it on your own time.  I'm sick of reading about cars, trucks, Bush, oil
companies and gas prices.  Join a different group to try and prove your
point or go ride.

TimE

*