[ST] While I'm at it

I have both wheels off the bike for new tires. I figure that since they are out of the way I can lube things up.

Any suggestions on how to lube the rear bearings and what type of lube I should use. I can't see the buggers, but I know that they're in there.

Also what is the suggested lube for the front bearings and the speedometer pick-up? I can see them clearly.

Any other suggestions for what I should do while I'm at it? I already inspected the brake pads and I'll be cleaning the calipers and pistons as well as the areas of the bike that I normally can't reach.

And in case anyone was wondering: Metzler MeZ6's from SWMoto*. The front MeZ4 was severely cupped and just about out of thread (it out lived two rears) and the rear was plugged about 4000 miles ago and had finally developed a slow leak.

*Cheapest that I could find. There are other places with lower prices but they all charge a lot more for shipping.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."
-- Will Rogers