[ST] three more for today

http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-BrowseAlbum.cfm? album_id=7&user_id=AESTHETIC

Three more from Sunday's shoot. While we were shooting the one with her in the red bikini, a truck drove by with two guys and their wives in it. I think the view was enjoyed by half the occupants. The main reason I picked this road was it's pretty remote. We shot for 4 hours and only two vehicles drove by the whole time. Not hard to find roads like that around here.

I'll be posting more over the next few days. My plan is to put together a calendar for 2006 and make it available for the list. You might get bored with 12 pictures of just my bike, so if anyone wants to get their bike included, you have my email. You'll need to get you and your bike to the north coast area of California, but seeing as we have some of the best roads around, that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

One thing I was wondering about Shutterpoint, can guests rate photos? If guests can rate photos, I was going to post a couple of highest rated photos somewhere without the watermark.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned