Re: [ST] All shiney again :O)

Well, especially in terms of the Sprint, the difference in lighting in
AMAZING!!  I was up in Lake George, NY for Americade a few years ago
when I got them.  The back roads at night were completely difference
with these lights.  They throw some serious lighting on the road.  I
put them on my Speedmaster as well.  My brother saw them and put them
on his Road King and loves them.  The are really easy to install too.
Plus, the company is great.  You need a new bulb?  Just call them and
they will send some to you.  Have a problem with them (I had one take
on some water at one point)?  No problem - they sent a new one, and
just asked for the faulty one back so that they could have an engineer
examine what happened.  No problems except for that one, which they
remedied free of charge.

The lighting is phenomenal, and the company has been great to deal
with.  Can't say enough about the lights.  I can send some photos of
some difference angles if you are interested.

Matt Heyer