Re: [ST] All shiney again :O)

'> I've got to ask, did you opt for the more powerful bulbs?

The Motolights were supplied with 35W bulbs but I swapped them out for the 55W because I was disappointed with the performance from the 35W.

They still weren't as good as the PIAA and that's probably down to the reflector and lens assembly on the PIAA.

If I wanted lights to leave on all day to make myself more visible then the 35W motolights were about right, and I'll probably fit them to my Guzzi when I get around to it.

The PIAAs really need to be turned off if there's oncoming traffic as they're utterly blinding to look into.

Howlin'