Re: [ST] Going back to Cali

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Steve Lawler wrote:

-Cali-pers that is. And lube, too.

I'm certainly no expert, but in previous notes I'd read and advice given to me
by mechanics, the only lube applied to pistons I'd seen was a little brake
fluid.

As far as a "brake component lubricant", several of them use "copperslip" or a
copper based grease, IIRC it's blue, to rub on the back of the brake pad to
prevent squeal.

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\