Re: [ST] Aweful Quiet

Please be quiet.

I spent an hour last night catching up on over 80 messages on the
list. Now that I'm all caught up you go and stoke the fires.

Sheesh.

[Tounge in cheek off]

Seriously, my bike has been in the shop for a week and I go pick it up
in 3 minutes... then it's off to Redding (Ca.), Hwy 36 to Eureka, then
up Hwy 101 to Reedsport (Or.) and finally back home on Sunday.

Yippee!! (except for the 108 degree high expected tomorrow in Redding).