RE: [ST] Mileage

> I noted the same tenancy you described in the last 1,500 miles of
wear of my last set of Pilot Roads.  This is the main reason I
switched to Z6's.  I guess sometimes you can't win.  I have found both
tires to provide plenty of grip for street riding. <

My experience with three sets of Avon 45/46's is that they feel the
same from just-scrubbed to below the wear bars.  Depending on how I
ride, I get 5-7k miles from the rear and around 12k from the front.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST