Re: [ST] for George - Aweful Quiet

If it only were retirement, I'd be as happy as a pig in slop but I have too many bills and too many years before I can retire. :-(

George

At 11:56 AM 8/5/2005 , you wrote:
A combination of both for me (it's a forced vacation). Been going on short
rides almost daily since the end of June. Just got off the phone with another interview so that may becoming to an end soon. Talk about mixed emotions! <<<

   Now you know why retirement is called "A hemorrhoidectomy for the soul!".

=8o) doggydoo