Re: [ST] Tale of Two Cities

i am in the same exact situation with my '03 but it is still under warranty till next year, couldn't believe it when the dealer told me that but the lenses fell off while it was there (it was already loose and i had reported it)...

philip
'03 st the royal banana

Rod Brown <sprint_st@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well it happened again today, no wreck, just the lens on my ST's front turn
signal fell off. Don't know if anything actually happened but it just ain't
there. Dealer A just under $50. Dealer B $75. Amazin'!!!!! Oh yea,
you can't get a new lens, gotta buy the whole frickin' thing.

C. Dickens