RE: [ST] Rear peg extenders

Reminds me of dog and cat theology.  Goes like this.

You feed the dog, take care of him, pat him, love him, talk nice to him,
just generally care for him like he's your best friend.  The dog thinks,
"Bow-Wow! you must be God!"

Same goes for the cat.  You feed IT, take care if IT, pat IT, ...  The
cat thinks, "Wow, I must be God."

James

1/AR2005071101489.html

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a
function."
             -- Unknown