[ST] Re: Rear Peg Extenders

Steve Lawler et al,

Congrats on the anniversary to you and the others with recent or upcoming
events.  I can slightly top the 33 year mark as my wife and I celebrated that one
last January.  I agree that I would not trade her.  She tolerates the bike
and rides with me about once a year.  She may miss this year since she broke her
wrist falling down at Safeway in May.  It is recovering, but the strength and
flexibility have a ways to go.

We, too, met on a blind date arranged by mutual friends.  I rode the bike to
her folks house about 3 weeks afterr we met.  She asked how much the '70
Norton Commando cost, ($1500 brand new) and marvelled at how many clothes she could
have bought with that amount. ;-)
She was always a great passenger and an even better partner in life.

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA
'00 RS