RE: [ST] Adam Bell

Greets, all -

I just joined the list earlier today, don't have a Sprint yet but
recently decided to nab one soon and figured this would be a good place
to continue gathering info. I planned on lurking for a bit, but had to

I was very saddened to hear of Adam's passing. I actually read the
SS1000 recount some time ago - I think it was cross-posted to either a
VFR list that I'm on, or a local UTMC board that I frequent. This was
the story that got me interested in the Sprint, in fact, as well as
looking into the Iron Butt and Saddle Sore antics. Just goes to show how
many lives Adam touched. Unfortunately, it's also proof that disasters
like these can happen to any of us, no matter how competent and careful
we may be. It's been a rough year so far...

Please accept my heartfelt condolences, Rupert and all who knew Adam. I
hope his wife and family know how far Adam's reach into the world was.

- Jeff Baysinger
Highlands Ranch, CO