Re: [ST] Ladies -- was Rear peg extenders

I didn't feel like chiming in, as I'm really the youngster in the group...  My wife and I just celebrated 6 years last week.  Of course, the bike came after marriage, so I can't complain about either ;)  She will be taking the MSF class this fall, so I'm sure more bikes are in our future.  And my daughter (4) has been bugging me too.  I told her no motorcycle till she could ride a bicycle without training wheels...

Congrats to all, may we have many more happy years with our bikes. Wait, I mean brides!

Dan

>>> pjs962003-sprintst@xxxxxxxxx 08/11/05 7:34 AM >>>
well all you guys got me beat by a while, so i guess we are the honeymooners with 7 1/2 years... however, my wife is actually the one that got me into motorcycle. so last year when i decided i could try it we both took the msf last year, and soon we will add a second motorcycle to the stable hers. though nothing as big as a sprint, most likely something like a bonnie...

philip
'03 royal banana yellow sprint ST

Brian Nobles <thenobles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<>
Glad to hear there's a few of us who know how to hang on to our ladies.
<>

Eighteen years ago last May I finally gave in to a friend who said
that this co-worker kept bugging him to get me to give her a ride on
my '85 Venture.

After two or three rides the lady says "I want to ride my own, will
you teach me?". "No I says, but I will take you to the community
college where they teach MSF courses".

She bought a Virago, said yes to marrying me and we've had cats and
motorcycles ever since.

Met in May, married in September, happy ever-after.

Finding someone that shares your passion for motorcycles (and other
things) is a real blessing.

Orgasmically happy in Oregon*

Brian

www.packereng.com