Re: [ST] It's the little things...

Steve Kolscheen wrote "I've been dreading this
operation because last time I did one I hogged out the
shallow Allen hole and ended up having to
drill it out!  Very stressing.  But with enough down
pressure, and concentration, all 12 bolts came off in
proper order.  I had 12 new bolts though, just
in case. So, on the EBC replacements went, with new
bolts".

I did the same and I have an extra set of bolts (12).
I had ordered from two different dealers after being
told they were hard to get and both came in ;-)
Anyway, I paid about 80 dollars (!!!) for the set and
I would sell them for 50 to anyone interested. I
strongly suggest putting new ones when changing rotors
because these bolts are very cheesy...
Contact me off line if interested.

So Steve, how do you like the EBC rotors ?

Jean Doublet
Sprint ST 99
Guzzi CX100 Le Mans II 1980