Re: [ST] It's the little things...

I put new EBC HH sintered pads as well. The increase
in braking power is amazing and I am happy to have
Race-Tech emulators, otherwise the front mudguard
would hit the fairing ;-) I've noticed a little
vibration under heavy braking but my trusted mechanic
told me that it would disappear with the rotors and
pads bedding in. Have you experienced the same ?

Jean Doublet
Sprint ST 99
Guzzi CX100 Le Mans II 1980